Open Course License 0.1
This material is copyrighted by the author(s) but is available for reuse under certain conditions described below.
- Incorporation in whole or in part in other educational materials;
- Modification to make it more fit for the user's educational purposes;
Conditions for such reuse include:
- The material must include in near proximity an appropriate attribution to the original author(s), including their name(s) and a reference (preferably a hyperlink) to the original source of the material;
- The material must include in near proximity reproduction of the original copyright notice, including a reference to the Open Course License;
- The copyrights of materials compiled from other sources is respected;
- The material is made available, without prejudice, to anyone for any purpose compatible with the Open Course License;
- Further redistribution of the material may only occur under the terms of this license;
- Reasonable fees may be charged for redistribution (media, postage, handling, etc.), but no other fees may be charged.
Copyright 2002 Scott R. Anderson, Ph.D.
Last update: 2002 January 31
This material is available for reuse under the Open Course License.